Friday, August 2, 2013

Picture posts because I just love these pictures


Grace trying out her new number (2 more weeks and she'll be 2)

 Grace wanted to be like her big sister so Pigtails it is


While the girls where eating ice cream outside I hear Grace call for me
"I'm stuck Mommy"


I went to go find my camera before getting her out

Happy not to be stuck anymore



The aftermath of an ice cream cone


Which usually leads to this


We got a treat at Target


Showing of her blue tongue

just like her big sister
Guess who ate more of the treat. 



"I do it"

Grace's silly face

Gwenevere's silly face


Grace trying out Gwenevere's pose


Gwenevere with her baby kitten


reading books with cousin Brooklyn

Playing at the park




2 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

It looked like the girls had a lot of fun!

Sandy said...

So fun. I love the pics, too. Thanks for sharing.