The Girls where so excited to be at Grandma's house and to see Grandpa and Auntie Alisha again. We where spoiled with Auntie Alisha's bedroom for the stay and the girls (mostly Grace) "oohed and awed" over my porcelain doll collection given to me by my Aunt Paunie Mae.
 |
| We all slept on the king size bed but I think Grace enjoyed the rest the most |
 |
| Putting Everett in this chair brought back memories of when we lived here when Gwenevere was a baby. I even have pictures of her in this chair |
 |
| Grace thought the chair was pretty neat too |
 |
| Grandma pulled out the baby gate and we all had fun playing by it. |
 |
| Auntie Alisha spoiled us with a hot tub playdate before bed |
 |
| Grace and my baby doll |
We ran some errands and got ready for Yellowstone. Thursday morning I stopped by my friends house to visit while Grandma Thomas watched the girls. I got to help organize a yard sale fundraiser for an adoption. Pretty cool experience and the friend time was priceless.
Thursday afternoon we loaded up the car and took off to YELLOWSTONE! Grandpa Thomas is the best tour guide EVER.
No comments:
Post a Comment