Monday, September 5, 2016

New shoes

Grace needs a new pair of tennis shoes.  Now that it's getting closer to fall she really needs them.
Today I took Grace to fred Meyers and told her we where going to try on tennis shoe.

Everett got very excited and said he needed new shoes too.

Not really, he already has two pairs of tennis shoes and a  pair of sandals.

I explain that he already has enough.

Then he looks right into my eyes using all his energy to focus and communicate with me.

"I need rocket shoes"

I sit back confused by this thoughts.

Then Gwenevere chimes in he wants rocket shoes, the kinds with little rockets on the back that make you go fast. Like in Madagascar.


Everett with extra enthusiasm echoes "yes!  Yes, rocket shoes."


I just up laughing at my child's personality been through to me. I love my wild child.

Unfortunately Fred Meyers doesn't sale rocket shoes.

1 comment:

rob said...

I have read this ten times and it makes me laugh each time. Thank you for posting these silly little slices of life.