Three years ago I woke up sad that baby brother hadn't come yet. To my surprise someone on facebook mentioned Krispy Kreme was giving away donuts to anyone who talked like a pirate. I dressed the girls with odd things around the house and we prataced our "arrrrrr" as we drove to Krisy Kreme.
Last year we missed "Talk like a Pirate" Day since we where celebrating our 10 year anniversary and the girls where so sad.
I almost forgot about it again this year until some on facebook reminded me. Thank you Facebook friends. My kids where so excited.
I couldn't get Everett to dress up but the over all experience was still super fun.
 |
| Watching them make donuts |
 |
| Pirate face |
 |
| Every pirate needs a crow |
 |
| What hooks are made for |
 |
| Grace just wanted the makeup |
 |
| Doughnut ring |
Happy Talk like A Pirate Day!
1 comment:
Adorable
Post a Comment