Friday afternoon Will drove the boys down so we could have a cousin sleep over party. Even Riley was able to join in on the fun. Will and Jenni spent the weekend filming a music video that will be released in December along with her new Christmas Album.
We made homemade pizzas for dinner and then took a neighborhood walk before bedtime.
| Ri-guy |
| The speedster |
| My co-pilot |
| Grace in all her pizzazz |
After all the kids had gone to bed James took a night walk with the camera.
The next morning Preston set up a very nifty train track that Everett fell in love with. James took the girls to ballet and Preston and Taylor missed them while they where away.
I had mentioned earlier that morning that we'd try to go to a splash park later that day, so right after lunch Preston got into his swim suit and told us he was ready to go. So we hurried and got everyone ready for the spray park.
![]() |
After about an hour at the spray park the whole water system shut down and a repairman was called in to try and fix it. We waited for about 30 minutes and we decided to just go home and play in the front yard.
It didn't last long before everyone realized how tired they where. So a quite movie was put on and the two little ones took their afternoon naps.
We made dinner and the got to work creating our mother day surprises.
The original plan was to have Will come pick up the boys that night but it was getting really late so we decided one more night would be needed.
Will picked up the boys on Sunday morning and took them back to see their beautiful mother.
The weekend was perfect. Everything went so smoothly it was almost scary. I kept thinking wow why is this going so well? Then at Church I read a quotes saying that the prayers of a righteous mother bring miracles. That's when I realized Jenni must have been praying for everything to go smoothly. THANK YOU JENNI.
And thank you James. I love, love, love having the boys come play. I love seeing our house infested with children in every room. but as much as I love it, I'm not strong enough to handle it on my own. James without anger or frustration completely put me and the kids first all weekend. Whatever I needed he did, whatever I asked for he got. I know for James he doesn't get the same pleasure for the chaos and it means so much to me that he was so supportive through the entire time.
THANK YOU JAMES.




1 comment:
Awe I loved reading this. Thank you so much for watching our boys and for being so good to them and showing then a really fun time. And yes!!! I was praying for them! :)
Post a Comment