Thursday, May 28, 2015

Humane Society Visitor and party

On tuesday we did our play preschool graduation and on Wednesday we had our Sunlit Morning homeschool group come over for a celebration.

I wanted to plan a field trip to the humane society but they don't recommend tours for kids under the age of 7 so instead we had a worker from the Humane Society come to us.  It was wonderful.  She brought a pet bunny named Donkey who was the funniest looking rabbit I'd ever seen.  The kids loved visiting with her and unfortunately I forgot to take pictures.  

After our visitor left we had a potluck lunch and played around with some balloons.  Then we took a group picture and brought out the pinata.  I finally brought out my camera as well.  

the gang minus a few:  Everett, Adalaide, Grace, Bradon, Benjamin, Gwenevere, Landon, Dillon, Matthias, and Ethan







 we taped it up a few times before we decided to give it a rest and just eat the candy.  It was a week pinata to begin with.  But beautifully decorated by Gwenevere

Bingo



We ended our celebrations with a game of bingo.  It was a great celebration and I can't wait to hang out with everyone soon.  I love summer, but i'm kinda sad our group will be done for a while.

No comments: