Friday, May 29, 2015

I'm starting to think Grace isn't an outdoorsie girl



today as we started packing to go camping Grace has hinted her dislike to this idea.

G: "Mom can, you and Gwenevere and me stay home?"
M:  "Are you feeling sicky?  I can stay home with you if you're not feeling well."
G:  "And Gwenevere, she stay home too."
M:  "No Gwenevere want's to go camping."



Later on while we are talking about going to the beach while we camp.

G:  "uh, I just wish we'd stay home and go to a swimming pool."

And later on Grace came up to me and said

G "Camping is like hiking....."
Me  "yes that's true, but when we camp we get to sleep in a tent, and roast marshmallows by the fire, and bring play outdoors.
G:  "I just want to sleep in my bed, I don't like hiking."

She hasn't flat out said she doesn't want to come but i'm beginning to get the hint.  hahahahha

Silly girl.  Hopefully she'll have a wonderful time and decide camping is her thing.

No comments: