Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Grandma and Grandpa Thomas

Since we made the long drive over to Nevada, Utah and now Idaho, we had to stay a few extra days to play with Grandma and Grandpa.  


of course the first night we had to try out the hot tube


Everett wasn't feeling well so Grandma held him while we played






On Monday we drove up to Rigby to visit Grandma Thomas as school.  Gwenevere and Grace even got to do a few classes with Grandma Thomas.  Then we drove up to Rexburg so I could show the kids where Papa and I first went to school.  We also stopped by the local Walmart and I must say it's kinda fun shopping at a Walmart where they actually have things in stock.  I saw things at that Walmart I've been looking for for over a year at our local Walmart but seemed to be always out of stock.  It's the little things that you notice.
Giving Grandma goodbye hugs

Giving Grandma Goodbye Hugs

After are road trip to Rexburg we had to come back and play in Grandma's hot tube again.  Everett was starting to feel better and this time he joined in the shenanigans.

I tried to explain to Everett that he didn't need a swimsuit like his sisters but he was very insistent that he did. 
New Hot tube toys for all the grandkids to use

After hot tub trampoline time
this face cracks me up and i can't get over the swimsuit.  this kid gets his style from Papa


Seeing him wrestle Auntie Alisha confirmed to me he was feeling better





We all had a lot of fun playing cards with Auntie Alisha
And more bouncing before dinner


Then we made dinner and talked about going to the temple visitor center for FHE but in the end decided we were too tired.  No kidding, that was a busy day.  
Dinner time

After dinner we gave Grandma and Grandpa there presents.   Gwenevere picked them out and Grace helped me wrap them.


Grandma's present:  What happens at Grandma's Stays at Grandma's
Grandpa's present

Then we decided a walk to the park would be fun, so forget bedtime.  Grandma used Grandpa's walker as a stroller and we walked to the park, played and then walked around the neighborhood before finally admitting it was time for bed.  













Everett got to watch Thomas the Train with Grandma while I put the girls to sleep



No comments: