Friday, December 18, 2015

Utah trip Day two and three

Our first night was a bit rough.  Gwenevere kept waking up coughing and sleep talking but she was happy  in the morning and eager to play with Annie in the snow.  



While Jace went to school we relaxed at home playing with cousins and rejuvenating



Grace and Brookie became best friends instantly 
In the evening I had the chance to met up with my amazing friend Ashley Brown from BYU-H.  WOW it was so fun to visit with her.  I love that no matter what happens in life, the moment we're back together it feels like nothing has changed between us.  It was great to visit with her and see the progress her family has made over the past 5 years.   Lately I'd been thinking about being a surrogate and had a ton of questions floating through my mind.  Come to find out Ashley had just traveled down that path and was able to answer so many of my questions.  It was wonderful to catch up and be reminded how lucky I am to have so many amazing and uplifting friends in my life.  

That night Laura and Mark went out to run some errands after putting their little ones to bed.   I gave Gwenevere some night time cough medicine and we all slept peacefully.

The next day looked a lot like this.
First thing in the morning playtime

breakfast and school work 

Playing in the snow

Bookie wanted to be buried 

Everett was mildly entertained 
 Grace went back in before I was able to get ready and come out side, so I missed getting pictures with her, but the girls had a lot of fun sledding.


the backside of Laura and Mark's house







Gwenevere helping Everett undress

I think every tree should have a toy train to play with.  

the view from upstairs



lunch time

Add caption

Laura outside shoveling snow

No more pictures Mom

quiet time

Gwenevere wrapped up presents 

Playing in the basement


Spaghetti night 
Mark had a Pack meet to go to that night so the kids and I partied some more while Laura when with Mark.  We ate Spaghetti and planed the filming of some wildlife documentaries.  I'll post later, once I finish editing.

We had a blast making movies.  When Laura and Mark came home we read scriptures and went to bed.

No comments: