Wednesday, December 23, 2015

We returned home from Temple Square around midnight and quietly climbed into bed.  The next morning we got ready for Church and attended the Orem Tangan ward.  What a wonderful ward and culture.




When we got to Church is started to snow.



Kristi gave a beautiful lesson on missionary work and it was nice to attend Relief Society again.

When we got home everyone was exhausted.  We spent the afternoon just chilling.  I really wanted Kristi to take some pictures but with Grace being difficult and refusing to pose for any pictures I decided to pass on the endeavour.

So the kids decorated sugar cookies instead.



Aunt Grace came over to hang out and we stayed up way too late making silly faces with the camera.

I love being in Kristi's home.  the spirit is strong and their is peace all around.


It is obvious that family is important in their home. 
their walls are covered in family pictures






Silly face

pretty face



I finally went down stairs and repacked our suitcases.

By 10pm  all the kids were asleep.

And at 3am it was time to wake up and drive to the airport.

No comments: