Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Utah Day 3. One more day till wedding day

Since Auntie Grace had to work the day before her wedding.  The kids and I went exploring.  We found ourselves at the Bean Museum at BYU.  It's a free museum and I must say we were all impressed.  

Everyone wanted a picture my the moose

Utah Mountains, and the first signs of snow













 I'm not sure what was my favorite exhibit.  We had so much fun learning about butterflies, africa, birds and so much more.


after spending a few hours at the museum our tummies started to growl we picked out some survivors and then said goodbye to the Bean Museum.  We ate our packed lunch outside the museum and then headed to the mall to try and find some dress shoes for the wedding.  We found three pairs of shoes and then made our way to Auntie Kristi's house to gather with family before heading to the Park for an Oldroyd and Thomas family potluck.  
I heart the Sugu's home



Then we went to the park to play and eat dinner.  We had so much fun playing with cousins.  Thank you Seth for taking my camera away from me and capturing these fun moments.

Auntie Kristi and Selah 

races down the slide 



we got to feed a goat

Andrew's mom (Debra) brought bubbles for the kids.  




after hours and hours at the park we finally made our way back to Auntie Grace's house for the night.  We had a few last minute wedding prep ironing we needed to do before the wedding day.  And Grace and Gwenevere didn't want to go to bed without helping.
  Once all the kids where asleep.  Grace and I stayed up talking for a few more hours excited for the future.  Marriage is fun, challenging and uplifting.  I'm so glad Grace and Andrew get to do it together.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Thank you so much for sharing your story and your pictures. They really are priceless. So are you!❣️