We took a trip the the Children's Museum today, and had a blast. but the museum was packed with field trip kids and as I tried to keep an eye our kids, bad things still happen. My friend's child was miss treated by another kid. It took only five seconds and it was very difficult to watch it all unfold. My prayers are with their family and for the small child who caused so much pain. Thankfully there is always a way to heal from pain and abuse. And I hope someday I'll be able to go back to the Museum without fear for my children. Until that day comes here are some of the good moments we had today.
 |
| I don't think Gwenevere ever left the art studio. |
 |
| I just love this ship |
 |
| Everett found a soft place to take a rest |
1 comment:
We went to the Children's museum today too, it seems that it is definitely end-of-year field trip season.
I hope your next experience is a positive one.
Post a Comment