Wednesday, April 20, 2011

24 weeks

Over the last two weeks I have tried and tried again to get a decent pregnancy picture but haven't been pleased with the outcomes.  I really need to pluck my eye brows,  but that's another day's project.  Until than here are the best of my attempts.




 Laughing is okay.  
I'm still trying to find my funky free love for my growing belly. 

I have a hunch this baby will be early.
If it's like any of my other intuitions it's probably wrong.
But none the less here is my rationalizations to this hunch.

1. She sits super low and my pelvis is already super loose.
2. She is very active and I can't imagine her wanting to just hang out in a crowded belly for weeks on end
3.  James' internship ends two days after my due date and it would be very convenient for her to wait til he is finished before coming.  But  when does a baby wait for things to be convenient. Hence the reason I think she'll be early.
4. I wouldn't mind enjoying a few more days of summer un-pregnant.

6 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

Your belly is full of life and is also BIG.

Max and Rebecca said...

Your eyebrows look great!! And my new niece is super cute too!!

Rachael said...

love the saucy 2nd to last pic!

Anonymous said...

I love the belly pics. I can't wait to see you in person next week! You look so cute. :)

Jenni said...

Taylor sat really low too and I could hardly walk around the last month. Thank goodness for Tessha is all i have to say - she was a life saver those last few weeks. Oh and Taylor did come a little bit early. My due date was the 20th and he came on the 17th. :) You look very cute by the way!

Jenni said...

Oh P.S., since I had taylor Aug 17th I totally know what you mean about the summer. I felt like I totally missed the summer, so I made Will promise to take us on a camping trip after Taylor was born just so that I could at least get one summer vacation in. We didn't go until September but it was worth it.