We are the Happy Hippies and this is a glimpse of our life
Can he work on the eyebrows a bit?
Is that what you have to do to have spring come? I would cut mine off but it might not grow back.
buurrrr. we have beenies if he decides to bring back winter. hahaha
Hahaha. THis post made me laugh...James is always trying funky things with his facial hair and his hair too! I thought that the photo of Shel Silverstein was Mr. T. LOL
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Can he work on the eyebrows a bit?
Is that what you have to do to have spring come? I would cut mine off but it might not grow back.
buurrrr. we have beenies if he decides to bring back winter. hahaha
Hahaha. THis post made me laugh...James is always trying funky things with his facial hair and his hair too! I thought that the photo of Shel Silverstein was Mr. T. LOL
Post a Comment