Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Morning


Gwenevere enjoyed coloring Easter eggs and eating lots of Chocolate.

I thought it would be a good tradition to include a scripture in the Easter basket.  Alisha's Easter basket came with a pair of workout shorts and a scripture about "exercising" in faith.  James got a pair of sunglasses with the scripture D&C 65:5 about the looking forward to the day when the Son of Man will come down clothed in the "Brightness" of his glory. And Gwenevere got a LOT OF CHOCOLATE with a note saying Jesus loves you and a scripture about praying as a family.  James got me a camping kettle for hot Chocolate. I've been wanting one since we got married.  He even filled it with candy since it's a Thomas Tradition to have the camping kettle filled with candy when we would go on long road trips.  We had a beautiful Easter Sunday.  My favorite part about the whole day was during Primary's Sharing Time, when we learned about all the people who have Testified of Christ's Resurrection.  It was a powerful sharing time.

I too want to share my Testimony of the Resurrection of Christ.  I know my Savior lives and I will see him again someday.

Happy Easter Everyone.

1 comment:

Dan Thomas said...

Does Gwenevere like CHOCOLATE like her Mother does?