Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thomas the Train and other quotes

Gwenevere is coloring with Auntie Alisha, and is breaking the crayons.  

Mama "Gwenevere don't break the crayons."

Gwenevere "Percy break them."

Mama: "Who's Percy?"  As I think of all the kids in Nursery, Library Story time, and Swim class.  

Gwenevere "Thomas the Train, mom."

Mama:  "Well, don't break crayons."

Gwenevere gives me a big cheesy smiles and then says "Okay Mom."

She is getting way to smart for me.  


Little lady Bug

Gwenevere was playing at the window saying "I'm going to get you".  Curious to see what she was doing I walk over to where Gwenevere is playing and see her chasing a tiny bug with your fingers.  I love my little girl.

The Observant one

I love that Gwenevere is so observant.  She notices the smallest things and points them out.  She notices when I have miss matching socks.  Or when Papa cuts his hair.  She points out the ice cream shop her and Papa went to on a daddy daughter date two months ago.  And she always asks "where's Papa" when she wakes up after he's left for school.  

All day today Gwenevere has been saying "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!"  Good thing it's his birthday.  

3 comments:

Dan Thomas said...

It was good to talk with all at your house today! I hope the crayons did not get too broken up! I hope that Gwenevere liked her bank!

Unknown said...

Oh so cute. I can't believe how big her conversations are. I keep thinking she is just a little baby still. She is sooo cute

Jenni said...

She told me yesterday that Taylor was her "baby sister". :) Haha.

A week or so ago, there was this tiny little knat on the kitchen floor that Preston found, and he followed it around for like an hour. Until he accidentally squashed it and brought it to Will and told him "Oh no! Da bug is broken!" LOL