I've been meaning to do our Easter blog all day but we've been super busy with the Apartment complex lately. I strongly believe appliances brake is sets of threes. But that is not why I wanted to blog. An Easter blog deserves a moment all to it's self, so I'll wait to blog about Easter when I have a little more time.
I just wanted to give a quick update of our lives.
James- found out his 2nd internship (in January 2012) was approved but his 3rd internship was denied so he won't be going to Coeur d'alene Idaho after all. We'll keep you posted when we find out what the plan is. He also has two more weeks of school and than he'll start is first internship for this summer. Yippee.
Gwenevere- I'm excited to announce is officially day-time Potty trained. She's been great the last couple of months but every now and than she would have an accident or ask to wear diapers. We have gone a week now without any accidents, even at nap time. So I've knocking on wood while I type this but I feel it is safe to congratulate her on her big accomplishment.
Elizabeth- As for me, I got my very first stretch mark. Not sure if I should really celebrate this accomplishment but I figured since it's happened I might as well.
Little Baby- Is still very active, she loves kisses from her older Sister Gwenevere and we're excited to have her come into this family. As much as I LOVE SUMMERS I hope this summer will go by fast, because we all just want baby sister come be here NOW.
Okay, I'll go to bed now. Thanks for stopping by to read our family blog. We love your comments and the idea that you care. Have a good night.
6 comments:
Where is James going for his first intership? I kind of wish one of them was here. The people I work with at Mountainview Hospital really seem to know what they are doing.
Congrats Big Girl Gwen!!
We'll just have to fill your summer with lots of fun times. That's the best way I know of to make it go by quickly.
Preston is almost daytime potty trained as well! And almost nighttime too. He still has accidents here and there though (hence our Beach Bum blog). We're excited to see you tomorrow!
That is so great that Gwenevere is potty trained, while I am gone to DC I have gave Jason the job of potty training and getting rid of the Pacifier. Can he do it? Love you guys!
Congrats to Gwenevere.. also a friend of mine told me to pass along the suggestion of Juliet for Princess number 2. She really likes the Royal Roemhildt theme :P
Congratulation to James for finishing another year! Thats exciting! :) And yay for potty trained toddlers! Maybe she can help encourage Paisley. :) Stretch marks aren't the end of the world...but aren't fun. You were lucky with Gwenevere, I remember being jealous! :) Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment